Announcing the winners of 4th Greytribe Quiz!

Thank you Kaulin!
SOWJANYA1 email id is: sowjanya.ncc@gmail.com

Regards,
Sowjanya

1 Like

Hi @SOWJANYA1 ,

Thanks for sharing the email ID and we hope that you liked participating in our Greytribe Quiz. Keep participating and winning. Your gift voucher will be processed by next week.

Community Manager.

1 Like

Hello Kaulin,

Thank you for organizing such wonderful activity. This is a great platform to explore and gain knowledge which helps in enhancing our skills.

I am very glad for being a part of this quiz.

Congratulations to all the winners :slight_smile:

My email id: apoorvamadhusudhan97@gmail.com

Looking forward to many such wonderful events in the future.

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,
Apoorva

1 Like

Hi @1086 ,

Thanks for sharing the email ID and we hope that you liked participating in our Greytribe Quiz. Keep participating and winning. Your gift voucher will be processed by next week.

Community Manager.

Congratulations to all the winners!

N. Yogarani - n.yogarani@kccottrell-es.com

1 Like

Hi @Yogarani ,

Community Manager.

Congratulations to all the winners!

1 Like

My email id is karishmabezalwar@gmail.com.

1 Like

Hey @Karishma .

Community Manager.

Congratulations to all winners

my email ID is shilpa.k@assortstaffing.com

1 Like

Hey @Shilpa17 ,

Community Manager.

Hey,

My email address is madhuri.mudidana@sailssoftware.com

Thank you

1 Like

Hey @Madhuri ,

Community Manager.

Thank you so much… Keep continuing the activities to encourage & boost up our knowledge.

Congratulations to all the winners.

My email ID: saveethag@cognethro.com

1 Like

Hey @Saveetha ,

Community Manager.