🎉 Greythr Goodie Box Delight!

Long Overdue Appreciation Post but Just wanted to drop a quick note to say a massive THANK YOU for the stylish and functional goodie box I received as a lucky draw winner in the Greythr quiz 2.0 - Season 1! :star_struck:

I am absolutely loving the goodies - the sleek bag, the thoughtful note, the elegant mug, the trendy bottle, and the classy diary! :heart_eyes: What a fantastic surprise! :gift:

Big shoutout to the Greythr team for spreading the smiles. Keep those quizzes coming! :brain::bulb:

12 Likes

@RashidaB Thanks Rashida for the shout-out. I am delighted to hear that you liked the goodie box. We hope that we can keep bringing such exciting and trendy gifts to make the quiz more exciting.

Requesting all other members to join us in the Greytribe quiz and get a chance to win this exciting goodie box.

Community Manager.

3 Likes

wowowow!!!

hope you can share same to all active members :smiling_face: :wink: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Ludy ,

I am sure we will be planning something around them in the future till then we are going to continue with Quiz. :wink:

Community Manager.

3 Likes

Hai Kaulin,

Thank you for providing us with this learning opportunity by organizing this exciting quiz.

My email ID is- rpilalagundi@shravas.com

1 Like