greytHR L1 Certification Training Program-December'22

Dear All,

Greetings of the day!

We have scheduled the batches for greytHR Certification Training Program-Level 1 in December month.

About the Training program:

The greytHR Exclusive Certification Training Program is specially designed for our Greytip customers which is spread across 4 days.

The course is conducted as a blended learning course consisting of greytHR application training and e-learning courses on HR and Payroll concepts.

Upon completion of the course, the participants take the final assessment and score above 80% to get the course completion certificate issued by greytHR Academy.

To know more about the training program, you can join our welcome session by enrolling yourself in the Self-Enrolment Form.

Alternatively, you can register for the greytHR L1 training through Academy page in our website. Enrol Here

Post enrolment, we will share the registration link and training details at the earliest.

Looking forward to your participation.

Thank you
greytHR Academy

1 Like

Hi Sahira,

I have completed the L1 course, kindly let me know how to proceed for advance course?

1 Like

Dear Meghana,

Great to know that you have completed greytHR L1 training program with us.

We are working on greytHR L2 training program and will be sharing the schedule with you in the coming months.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Sahira,

Any idea when the second level will be released?

1 Like

hi,
I too have completed the L1 course, Let me know when training for Advance course is scheduled.

1 Like

Dear Vaishnavi,

Thank you for showing interest in our greytHR L2 training.

We are working on greytHR L2 training program and will be scheduling the batches in the coming months.

Once the batch is scheduled, we will share the registration link and training details with you.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

1 Like

Dear Anjana,

I am glad to know that you have completed greytHR L1 training program with us.

We are working on greytHR L2 training program and will be sharing the schedule with you in the coming months.

Thank you.

1 Like