We are back on day 5, the final day of the Greytribe Quiz. Don’t miss out on the last opportunity to score and win some exciting rewards. Here is the quiz of the day.
- (a) It provides for maximum control in an organization
- (b) It ensures uniformity in the administration
- (c) It enhances flexibility in the organization
- (d) It prevents abuse of authority in the administration
- (a) Communication
- (b) Exchanging
- (c) interview
- (d) recruitment
- (a) Justice
- (b) principle
- (c) Procedure
- (d) commitment
- (a) Short-term process
- (b) Covers managerial people
- (c) More emphasis on self-motivation
- (d) More related to managerial and human relations skills rather than technical skill
Guidelines and rules:
- Need to be an existing user or a new user needs to sign-up to participate.
- Contest will be open for 4 hours (From 10 am to 2 pm) (Monday to Friday) (Once a month).
- Every day 4 questions will be posted.
- Please use the vote option for your answers. If you post your answer in this post your answer will be considered null and void.
- Any submissions after 2 pm will be considered null and void
- Post-contest, results will be announced by the following Monday.
- Goodies/Vouchers whichever are selected for winners will be at the company’s sole discretion.