Hello Community Members,
It’s the final day of Greytribe Quiz season 5 and you don’t want to miss the chance to score some points to become eligible for the exciting gifts and rewards. Join now and participate to win rewards and gifts. Here are the quizzes for the day.
Which of the following refers to the term quality improvement?
- A Team effort.
- B Achieved by the quality inspector.
- C Zero things went wrong.
- D Tough job; somewhat impossible task.
How are the union leaders elected at different federations?
- A based on employer’s recommendations
- B Based on the seniority
- C Based on political considerations
- D Based on the democratic principle
Which of the following is involved in the in-basket training?
- A Simulation
- B On-the-job training
- C Vestibule training
- D Coaching
HR Planning involves four distinct phases ONE of these stages is
- A Business scanning
- B Forecasting human resource records
- C Organisation development
- D Planning
Guidelines and rules:
- Need to be an existing user or a new user needs to sign-up to participate.
- Contest will be open for 4 hours (From 10 am to 2 pm) (Monday to Friday) (Once a month).
- Every day 4 questions will be posted.
- Please use the vote option for your answers. If you post your answer in this post your answer will be considered null and void.
- Any submissions after 2 pm will be considered null and void
- Post-contest, results will be announced by the following Monday.
- Goodies/Vouchers whichever are selected for winners will be at the company’s sole discretion.