Hello Community Members,
Last day of the quiz, Day 5! Don’t miss this final opportunity to participate and win exciting rewards! Join now and put your knowledge to the test. This is your chance to shine and end the season on a high note! Good luck!
Which of the following is NOT a criterion for determining whether a worker is an independent contractor or an employee?
- a) Control over work
- b) Integration into the organization
- c) Method of payment
- d) Length of the work contract
What does the term “glass ceiling” refer to in the context of workplace diversity?
- a) Discrimination against employees with disabilities
- b) Lack of opportunities for career advancement for women and minorities
- c) Pay disparities between different demographic groups
- d) Harassment and bullying in the workplace
What is the term used to describe the process of evaluating an employee’s potential for future roles and responsibilities?
- a) Performance appraisal
- b) Succession planning
- c) Talent acquisition
- d) Competency mapping
Which of the following is NOT a method of job evaluation?
- a) Ranking method
- b) Point factor method
- c) Factor comparison method
- d) Balanced scorecard method
Guidelines and rules:
- Need to be an existing user or a new user needs to sign-up to participate.
- Contest will be open for 4 hours (From 10 am to 2 pm) (Monday to Friday) (Once a month).
- Every day 4 questions will be posted.
- Please use the vote option for your answers. If you post your answer in this post your answer will be considered null and void.
- Any submissions after 2 pm will be considered null and void.
- Member who gives the highest number of correct answers in the whole week gets the bumper prize.
- Post-contest, results will be announced by the following Monday.
- Goodies/Vouchers whichever are selected for winners will be at the company’s sole discretion.
Last 2 hours and 30 minutes remaining before the quiz concludes for the season. This is your final opportunity to participate and compete for amazing rewards. Don’t let this chance slip away. Join now and showcase your knowledge and expertise. Good luck!
Last 2 hours remaining before the last day of the quiz comes to an end. Make sure you don’t miss out on this final opportunity to participate and test your skills. Join now and give it your best shot to win exciting prizes. Time is running out, so don’t wait any longer. Join the quiz and show what you’ve got!
Last 90 minutes left before the quiz comes to a close. This is your final chance to earn some valuable points and make your mark. Don’t let this opportunity slip away. Join now and put your knowledge to the test. Every point counts, so give it your all and aim for the top. Good luck!
Last 60 minutes before the quiz comes to an end. It’s time to give it your all and make every minute count. Answer those questions, rack up those points, and show off your knowledge. Don’t miss out on this final opportunity to prove yourself and compete for the top spot. Join now and give it your best shot!
Hello Community Members,
Please find below the correct answers to the above questions
Hope this is helpful.