How to recover the deleted employee data in GreytHR?

By mistake, an employee data has deleted from the portal. How can I recover it?

1 Like

Did u get deleted data back mam

1 Like

Hey @Padmaj ,

Incase you need any support regarding this issue, please raise a ticket with our support and they will be able to assist you with the same.

Hope this helps.

Community Manager.

Let me try to undserstand the delete action more

1. What is the actual incident - please describe and this will help fellow members to avoid such an inident and also experts to suggest necessary precaution as well.
  2. What sort of data got deleted - wanted to underatand the specifics. Or have you ‘deleted’ an Employee from the system
2 Likes

Sree has valid questions. I want to know too. :grinning:

2 Likes

For one employee alone, employee number starts with small letter ‘v’ which was wrongly entered at the time of his joining and for all others it is capital letter ‘V’. In order to change this wrongly delete option is selected and because of the system got stuck in between mistakenly got confirmed to delete. Now this one particular data from payroll too deleted.

Is there any way to get back the data, we have raised ticket once in greythr and they told us once deleted cannot be retrieved.

1 Like

True, once the employee is deleted, as per my understanding it is gone from the system like how we delete data in any other system. Hope you are aware of the change employee number feature in greytHR (exercise that only if there is any such requirement in future). Please consult the support team and seek their expertise to recover data or any workaround.

I also understand the difficult situation

2 Likes

@Padmaj Please share the support ticket number

1 Like