We’re delighted to announce the launch of greytHR Attendance Permissions. With this feature, you can track and account for all short employee absences (other than leave) and other special attendance permissions in a streamlined manner. This includes late in/early out, breaks for personal reasons, client visits, WFH requests, and more.
Now, easily account for all short absences. With greytHR Attendance Permissions:
- HR admins can set up a detailed permissions policy
- Employees can apply for different types of permissions
- Employees can view the status of requests
- Managers can accept, reject, or forward permission requests
- HR admins can view and take action on pending requests
- HR admins can generate detailed reports
To find out more, join us for the launch training session tomorrow, Friday at 3 pm.
Looking forward to seeing you there!