What to do if excess TDS cannot be adjusted?


What can be done when excess TDS is deducted from your income?

It can be claimed as a refund when an individual is filing the IT returns.

Powered by | India's No.1 Payroll and HR Software.
10,000+ Clients
150 Cities
1.3+ Million Users