Winner announcement of 1st Greytribe Quiz!

Hello Kaulin,

Thanks for organizing the quiz, I feel happy for being part of it.

My email Id is chetanmurgkar7@gmail.com. Thank you.

5 Likes

Hey @deepa.d ,

Thank you for your participation and we are delighted to hear that you liked it. Will bring similar initiatives in the near future as well.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

Hey @chetanmurgkar ,

Thanks for participating. Will process the vouchers once we receive all the winner’s email ID’s.

This is for your reference.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

Hey @deepa.d,

Please share your desired email ID in which they would like to receive the gift voucher.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners

My email id - pratibha.shetty687@gmail.com

5 Likes

Thanks, @pratibha

Will process the vouchers once we receive all the winner’s email ID’s.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

Hello Community Members,

Hope you are doing well.

Would like to let you know that we will be processing the gift vouchers by tomorrow. After the quiz completion, we would be processing the gift vouchers within a week. We are just left with 3 more email ids of @Anu_Misha @deepa.d & @hr_diligencebio . If we get the details by today will process the vouchers by tomorrow. In case someone is left we will process the rest of the vouchers and the left ones will be shared later after we receive the detail.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

We would like to inform the winners that we wanted to process your gift vouchers today but due to some issues with our Amazon Business account, we will have to process your gift vouchers by Monday (24th Oct). Apologies for the inconvenience, we are working to fix the issue and quickly get the vouchers processed for you all.

Thanks for your support in advance and apologies once again.

Regards,
Community Manager.

3 Likes