1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners

Email id : rameenarameena422@gmail.com

1 Like

Congratulation to all the winners :partying_face:

My Email id: dcrusher63@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi @Kaulin,

Congratulations to all the participates & winners.

Email ID: hr@geosieben.com

1 Like

@Kaulin thanks for the opportunities to learn and win , my email ID ; Priyankashrikhande22@gmail.com

1 Like

Thank you @Kaulin for this wonderful quizes you bring every month. Grateful for this opportunity to learn and explore more.

My email id is- karishmabezalwar@gmail.com

1 Like

Nima is 100% Correct. There should not be any bios. There will not be any motivation. Henceforth many will not participate. Though they know the answers they will not respond.

I am very sorry to say this Kaulin.

7 Likes

Hi, my email id is: khanfarhin92@gmail.com

• Farhin Khan
    Congratulations to all winners!!!
1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners…

Arun Thonse : arunudp474@gmail.com

1 Like

This really should not be a pattern to win like who is getting less is becoming winner but who is getting more marks still getting nothing, we are following the quiz with our best efforts, we are playing and showing were interest but this time winners are the failures.

As per my perspective it should not be happen and you should change the winning criteria either it is based on frequency of giving answers or it should be on correct answers but what is the criteria i really not understood top 15 are where marks are 10 and who having 16,17 19,20 are having 0.

Please change the criteria.

4 Likes

amoghtubachi@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Kaulin,

Greetings!
Thanks for the opportunity! Eventhough answering 19 answers correct, am getting nothing which makes me to feel and It is disappointing this time.

Hope there will be serious changes in this…

Regards
Yassar

3 Likes

@Kaulin Thank you so much for such an opportunity. Congratulations for All winners!
my email id is n.yogarani@kccottrell-es.com

1 Like

Hi Kaulin, My email ID is nehaku95824@gmail.com.

1 Like

Hi Kaulin,

In my opinion, the criteria for selecting winners are totally wrong. The prize amount is not the main focus; motivation is crucial. Going forward, it would be beneficial if you reconsidered how winners are chosen to ensure fairness and inclusivity. If budget constraints are a concern, perhaps announcing that only those who achieve 100% of the criteria will be winners could be a more transparent approach.

6 Likes

@Kaulin, my email: vindhyahebbani@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi ,
Thanks for such type of enthusiastic program to unite all. I am Ayan Das from Shiva Test House, nominated for Gift voucher. My mail ID is adas@shivatesthouse.in

1 Like

@Kaulin
Congratulations to All Winners
My email-id - razak@ekaadigital.com

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners.

EMail ID: manjot.singh@soothehealthcare.com

1 Like