Winner Announcement of the Greytribe Quiz 3.0 - Season 1 ” πŸ’₯

Congratulations all!

Email ID: deepthi.gopinathan@webengage.com

1 Like

Hi @Kaulin,

I was following this quiz from last year however this time I am really disappointed because of the criteria of choosing winner by lucky draw.

Congratulations to all the participates & winners.

4 Likes

Hi @Kaulin .
My email id: leya02@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Kaulin,

Inspite of knowledge gaining, we had enthusiastic to win. It was quite interesting, I regret to say, now it was not like before. This time, the winning criteria u have fixed has made us feel bad, as the top scorers has no value, which will lead to no interest in participating.

5 Likes

In my assessment, the new criteria followe for finding winners are inherently flawed. Rather than placing exclusive emphasis on the prize amount. Accordingly, it is imperative to undertake a comprehensive reassessment of the selection process to uphold principles of fairness and inclusivity.

2 Likes

Congratulation to all. My email ID: sapnavanand28@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello All and @Saveetha @AmruthR @Nima @Sadanand @yassar786687 @CD00224 @C0025 @Surajsingh

I want to share my sincere apologies for the dissatisfaction over the quiz’s new criteria. I understand your concerns and you all have made valid points. Looking at how we have grown in the last few months around the Greytribe Quiz, we saw a tremendous participation spike and we would like to thank all of you for showering all the love and support.

The idea behind this new criteria was to curate a lucrative gifting plan that offered higher gift value but within the approved budget. Hence we caped it with a lucky draw process. But now as most of the members feel that this is a biased method hence we have taken note of the same and we will rework this approach and try to make it more inclusive for the next quiz which will take place on 15th April. I hope this will resolve the dissatisfaction and you all will keep visiting Greytribe and join these initiatives.

Some new initiatives are also in the bucket and under discussion and soon we will launch them. I hope you will take advantage of all of them as well.

Community Manager.

9 Likes

Thankyou for considering our feedback and hoping for the best criteria you will choose.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the Winners… :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Mail [ID-mayank0828@gmail.com)

1 Like

Congratulations to all the Winners :boom:
E-Mail ID: hr.crspcapital@gmail.com

1 Like

:tada: Congratulations
My Mail id: agrawalsunil3103@gmail.com

1 Like

my mail id nithyas@cognethro.com

1 Like

Congratulations to all the participants and winners

My email id is bindusoni20@gmail.com