Winners Announcement: Kargil Vijay Diwas Drawing Competition! :)

Dear participants,

We are absolutely delighted to announce the top 3 winners of our Kargil Vijay Diwas Drawing Competition! :tada::1st_place_medal::paintbrush: Your artistic talents have impressed us beyond measure, and we are thrilled to recognize your remarkable artwork.

:1st_place_medal: First Place: Daksh Singh
:2nd_place_medal: Second Place: Suraj Singh
:3rd_place_medal: Third Place: Preeti Nailwal

Heartfelt congratulations to our talented winners! :confetti_ball::tada: Your creativity and dedication have truly shown through your beautiful drawings, capturing the spirit of Kargil Vijay Diwas.

To all the participants, we extend our heartfelt appreciation for sharing your incredible artwork and commemorating this significant day with us. Each entry was unique and awe-inspiring, making the judging process a delightful challenge! Don’t be disheartened incase you didn’t win. We are going to come up with more similar contests in the near future.

Winners, please share your email IDs with us to receive your well-deserved INR 500 gift vouchers. :love_letter::moneybag:

Once again, thank you all for making this competition a grand success. :raised_hands::art: Your talent and participation have enriched our community, and we look forward to hosting more such creative events in the future.

Here are the drawing items of the 3 winners.

Community Manager.

9 Likes

Congratulations to Daksh, Suraj and Preeti. This are some amazing artworks.

I will try to participate in the next one incase there is any planned.

2 Likes

Hi Kaulin,

Thanks for this.

Email- preetinailwal150@gmail .com

2 Likes

Hi kaulin

Email id - helpusingh@gmail.com

2 Likes

Hi kaulin

My mail id : dakshsingh1325@gmail.com

2 Likes

Wow!! Congratulations to Daksh, Suraj and Preeti nice art. :clap: :clap: :clap: :bouquet:

3 Likes

Hi Kaulin,

By when we will receive this Rs. 500 gift voucher.

1 Like

Hey @CD00224 ,

By today EOD we will process the same.

Regards,

Community Manager.

Can we have the status on voucher payment.

1 Like

Hi Kaulin, I did not receive it yet.

1 Like

Hey @CD00224 ,

It’s processed now from our end. Kindly check.

Regards,

Community Manager.

1 Like