Women's day celebrations ! Win something exciting!

Hello Community Members,

Hope you are doing well.

On the special occasion of “Women’s Day” we are organizing a unique activity for all of you which will allow you to win exciting gifts/rewards. We believe that this day is not just about celebrating women but also about acknowledging their contributions, achievements, and the challenges they face. So here is what you need to do -

1. Write an article/poem on Women’s day.

2. You can dedicate it to your mother, sister, wife, daughter, colleague, mentor, or anyone who has positively impacted your life.

3. The article/poem should not be more than 300 words.

4. The last date to submit it is 8th March.

5. You can share it here in this post, DM, or mail it to kaulin@greytip.com.

6. We will select the 2 best articles/poems and announce the winner by 10th March.

7. Both the winners will get INR 1500

8. We will feature this on our social media sites throughout the next week.

srch_hungama_63287045

We hope that you will participate in this activity and help us celebrate the amazing women in your lives. The aim of this activity is to showcase the incredible strength, resilience, and impact of women in our lives.

Regards,
Community Manager.

13 Likes

this is amazing initiative. Will definitely participate.

6 Likes

This is awesome … thanks to our community manager to organize this. Definitely up for it.

6 Likes

Wao. excited and eager to participate. Thank you, community manager.

6 Likes

Great initiative to acknowledge the efforts of women in today’s world.

Thanks Community Manager.

6 Likes

@Kaulin

I would like to congratulate you and the team for bringing such a wonderful activity to make us give some time to all mothers, sisters, wives, daughters, female colleagues, mentors, or anyone who has positively impacted man's life.

I have participated in the competition as a part of Women’s Day celebration through a poem which I have sent on your mail-id. Please take the same as my entry for the competition.

Once again “Thank You” to all women of this Earth.

5 Likes

What a great initiative by greytribe . Surely will participate.

Thanks community manager for doing this.

4 Likes

Thanks @HRReliableGroup for participating.

Look forward to such contributions.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

Great initiative from Greythr Team, Happy International Women’s Day & Thanks you. I have sended article on Women’s Day Special through email Id, Please consider.

5 Likes

Thanks @vikashbtpl for sharing.

Look forward to such contributions.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

is it possible to involve all the satff members, if not, then only all the ladies?

5 Likes

Hey @kamlesh .

It’s open to all.

Regards,

Community Manager.

4 Likes

This a gentle reminder to all to join us and participate in this activity and help us celebrate the amazing women in your lives.

Community Manager.

4 Likes

How can all the staff take part in this? please guide

5 Likes

Hey kamlesh,

Just ask them to send their poem/article to my mail ID

4 Likes

Thanks to all community members for participating and sharing their poems/articles with us. We are evaluating and will declare the results by tomorrow. This is for your reference.

Community Manager.

5 Likes