How can organizational leaders promote employee visibility?
[30 Min Live Discussion with Expert] on ‘Employee Visibility in the Hybrid World’; 3:30 to 4:00PM, February 14th, 2023
Organizational leaders promote employee visibility through:
- creating a culture of inclusion;
- encouraging speaking up;
- encouragement of efforts;
- showing appreciation & recognition;
- ensuring that there are no biases and prejudices;
- walking the talk in the terms of expected behaviours;
- ensuring the resources have equitably access;
- promoting asynchronous collaboration;
- ensuring that there are right tools and technologies;
- being responsive to the questions and chats;
- creating visibility forums and platforms
How can we measure the success of employee visibility practices?
Success of employee visibility practices can be measured through parameters in the internal employee engagement surveys. Some of these aspects are:
- Manager Communication;
- Manager Feedback;
- Opinions being counted;
- Availability of resources;
- Broad basing of the employee opportunities
Thank you so much, Mr. Amit!!! You are awesome!
It was very insightful, informative, and knowledgeable for all. It was indeed a great session with an abundance of knowledge on employee visibility in the hybrid world. Thank you for creating an amazing experience for our members.
Community members, in case there are any unanswered questions, please post them in the thread or in the community directly, and our experts will guide you with your doubts.
We are thankful to each and every one who attended liked, and viewed the session.
So, we are now coming to a close to this edition of LIVE discussion with the expert on the greytHR community. This thread will always be available for reference.
Closing now. See you in the next LIVE soon!
Thank you. It was my pleasure sharing my thoughts with you all.
Thanks once again. See you everyone soon with another Greytribe Live.