[30 Min Live Discussion with Expert] on ‘Reward and Recognition strategies at the workplace’; 3:30 to 4:00PM, November 17th, 2022

What are some of the non-monetary awards that we can give to our employees?

8 Likes

Experiential rewards can include sabbaticals, training, knowledge, holidays, performing an aspirational role etc. . In my organization, most of the r&r are experiential – like a course of choice is sponsored, spend a day with a leader of your choice, get a day off, etc.

8 Likes

Please share the link to join.

8 Likes

Join here and start chatting:- [30 Min Live Discussion with Expert] on ‘Reward and Recognition strategies at the workplace’; 3:30 to 4:00PM, November 17th, 2022 - #21 by Manjunath

7 Likes

What is the importance of reward and recognition at work, through an employer’s perspective?

7 Likes

Businesses can drive behavior or focus by identifying what needs to be done, how it has to be done and what shall be the mode of recognizing/ rewarding if it is done. We all know that humans do want to be appreciated and valued and whatever gets valued gets done. Further it creates the ripple effect for people aspiring to win. If organizations are performance focused, it cannot happen without R&R.

7 Likes

How does reward and recognition impact an employee’s performance?

6 Likes

As I said this multiple times in my earlier responses - Humans want to be appreciated and valued. This is a basic need for most of us. R&R addresses this basic need, thereby enhancing the right behaviors at work and enhancing performance. Actually R&R revalidates what behavior/ action is appreciated/ valued… and that is a huge driver towards performance & motivation

6 Likes

What are the main parameters for measuring R &R?

6 Likes
  1. organizational need/ targets
  2. employee aspirations
  3. achievement of the organizational targets
  4. employee pulse
5 Likes

How can we measure the success of rewards and recognition strategies?

4 Likes

As I said earlier, it is important to be clear what the organization wants to achieve through r&r. Once done, progress on those goals and employee satisfaction around these plans indicate success of the r&r programs

4 Likes

What are some of the most innovative and encouraging reward and recognition strategies that you’ve come across?

3 Likes

Spending a day with leader of your choice; choose your mentor for 6 months are the two programs which I think are very unique that is there in my current organization. In one of my earlier organizations, the highest reward was holiday (conducted tour) with family at an exotic location – was also innovative when it was implemented

4 Likes

Thank you so much Mr. Sanjeeb !!! You are awesome!

It was very insightful, informative and knowledgeable for all. It was indeed a great session of abundance of knowledge on reward and recognition strategies. Thank you for creating an amazing experience for our members.

Community members, in case there are any unanswered questions, please post it in the thread or in the community directly, our experts will guide you with your doubts.

We are thankful to each and everyone who attended, liked and viewed the session.

So, we are now coming to a close to this edition of LIVE discussion with the expert on the greytHR community. This thread will always be available for reference.

Closing now. See you in the next LIVE soon!

Community Manager.

3 Likes

THANKS ALL
insightful questions… made me think. happy to answer any other question or doubt that night have gone unanswered… thanks again

4 Likes