Amazon Gift vouchers processed for Greytribe Quiz winners!

Hello Community members,

I hope you are doing well and had a grand Diwali celebration.

I would like to let all the winners know that your amazon gift vouchers have been processed. Kindly check the shared email ID to check the gift vouchers. The gift vouchers are valid for 3 months starting today. So make use of the same before that and we will see you again next month with another Greytribe Quiz week. So stay tuned and keep checking our regular updates.

Congratulations to all the winners once again.

Regards,
Community Manager.

5 Likes

Dear Admin,

Request you to please resend the voucher as I have not received it.

Leejo2

5 Likes

Hello Kaulin,

Thanks for sharing the information. Received the voucher.

5 Likes

I missed participating in it. Please bring a quiz program once again.

5 Likes

Hey @hr_diligencebio,

We haven’t received the desired email ID in which you wanted the gift voucher hence your voucher is pending with us. Kindly share with us the desired email ID and we will process your gift voucher.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

Hey @HRReliableGroup,

Surely we are planning for the Greytribe Quiz next month. Kindly keep checking for the next update on the same by next week.

Regards,
Community Manager.

4 Likes

anju@computerware.in

4 Likes

Hey @anjumangla ,

I see that you have shared your email ID. Kindly let me know what’s the purpose of sending the email ID.

Regards,
Community Manager.

3 Likes

Dear Manager,

I did intimate my email ID via the message option in greytHR community.

You may please send the voucher to this email ID.

Leejo2

4 Likes

Hey @hr_diligencebio ,

Just wanted to confirm the email. This is the email ID which I can see. Kindly confirm.

hr@diligencebio.com

Do confirm post that we will process your voucher.

Regards,
Community Manager.

3 Likes

hr@vummidi.com

Regards,

Arun Prakash.M.P

Senior Manager - HR

VUMMIDI BANGARU JEWELLERS

1st Floor, Kannammai Building,

611 Anna Salai, Chennai

M: +91 875 444 3401 | P: +91 44 4440 5583

Vummidi.com | VummidiSilverWare.com

4 Likes

Hi,

Desired email ID is finsupport@people10.com

Hey @hr_diligencebio,

We haven’t received the desired email ID in which you wanted the gift voucher hence your voucher is pending with us. Kindly share with us the desired email ID and we will process your gift voucher.

Regards,
Community Manager.

Heads up: We send a maximum of 12 daily emails. Check the site to see the ones that might be held back. PS thanks for being popular!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To register for our FREE product training sessions, click here
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.
People10 does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by People10 for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the People10 is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by People10.

People10 Technosoft Private Limited
Registered Office: Floor 8, Block A, Gopalan Global Axis SEZ,
#152 EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bengaluru 560066

4 Likes

Hey @vbjhr,

This mail is only for the winners of the Greytribe Quiz conducted this month. So we might not need your email ID now. But if you participate and win in the next upcoming Quiz we will use your email ID.

This is for your reference.

Regards,
Community Manager.

3 Likes

Hey @People10 ,

This mail is only for the winners of the Greytribe Quiz conducted this month. So we might not need your email ID now. But if you participate and win in the next upcoming Quiz we will use your email ID.

This is for your reference.

Regards,
Community Manager.

3 Likes

Hi kaulin
I have not received the voucher
Can you please resend
I shared my email id already
pratibha.shetty687@gmail.com

Thank you

3 Likes

Hey @pratibhashetty,

Will check and update you. Meanwhile please check spam and other folders as well.

Regards,
Community Manager.

2 Likes

Hi
I have received it It was in other folders

Thanks.

3 Likes

Noted @pratibhashetty .

Regards,
Community Manager.

2 Likes

I was deleted my coupon details could you please share again to