Amazon Gift Voucher Processed for Greytribe Quiz Winners - DEC 2023

Dear Community Members,

:partying_face: Congratulations to all winners! :tada: I am pleased to inform all the winners that your Amazon gift vouchers have :gift: been processed and sent to the email address provided :e-mail:.

Check your inbox to claim them. Remember, they’re valid for 1 year from today. Use them before they expire!

We appreciate your participation in the Greytribe Quiz week, and we look forward to seeing you again. Stay tuned for more such updates!:star2::eyes:

Community Manager

6 Likes

Thanks @kaulin, Voucher Received.

1 Like

Hello Community Members,

:rocket: Day 4 of the quiz is now LIVE! :star2: Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join and win exciting rewards. Join the fun now! :ideograph_advantage:

:bell: Link : [Greytribe Quiz 2.0] Season 6 :: Contest no 79

Thanks @Kaulin gift voucher received.

1 Like

@Kaulin - Thank you received. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Kaulin received gift voucher of Rs 500 for Christmas Contest…Thanks a lot. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Kaulin, received the gift voucher for quiz.

1 Like

Thanks @Kaulin Gift voucher received.

1 Like

Thanks Greytribe team… received the gift voucher…

1 Like

Hi @Kaulin ,

Thank you for this wonderful experience of learning and winning!
But I have checked and I have not received Gift Voucher.

1 Like

Hello Poonam,

We request you to kindly check the SPAM. The email ID shared with us: hr@crpscapital.com

We have processed the gift voucher to the above email ID. We request you to kindly check again.

Community Manager

Hi Kaulin - I have not received the gift voucher as yet. Checked the spam folder too.

1 Like

Hi Kavitha,

We had requested the winners to share their email ID. Kindly share your Email ID with us, so we can check and see if we can share it now. It seems like we have not received your email ID.

Community Manager

Please check I had replied and shared my email id on the day when the winners list was announced. My email id is cawetha@gmail.com

1 Like

Noted, Kavitha. I am working on the same. Kindly give me some time.

Please be assured you will receive your gift voucher.

Thank you @ Kaulin
Received the gifts.

1 Like

Here is the screenshot of the same Kaulin

1 Like

Thank you, Kavitha. Please be assured, you will receive your gift voucher as promised.

1 Like

Thank you for your prompt response

1 Like

haven’t received yet

1 Like