Amazon India creating more than 100,000 seasonal job opportunities!

The festive season is always a special time at Amazon. Recent research conducted by Nielsen Media suggests that 75% of consumers indicated that online shopping serves as a convenient one-stop shop, with 81% of customers indicating their intent to shop online. Amazon is welcoming an additional workforce of over 100K to strengthen their fulfillment, delivery, and customer service capabilities and ensure a great shopping experience for millions of customers who are looking forward to shopping with us.

Beyond elevating customer satisfaction, seasonal hiring plays a vital role in empowering individuals with work opportunities and financial independence, and more importantly, boosting the festive economy. We are looking forward to creating a joyous festive season for our customers, sellers, associates, partners, and employees across India," says Akhil Saxena, Vice President of Operations, APAC/MENA/LATAM, and WW Customer Service Head, Amazon.

“I am grateful for the opportunity to contribute to Amazon’s commitment to delivering exceptional service to customers. The work environment and facilities, with a particular focus on everyone’s health & safety, are truly commendable. I am delighted that I can support my family while also advancing professionally,” said Selim. S K, is a recent seasonal hire at Amazon India.

The company has fulfillment centers spread across 15 states, offering 43 million cubic feet of storage space for seller inventory. This benefits over 1.3 million sellers in the country. Amazon India has sortation centers in 19 states, along with a network of close to 2000 Amazon-operated and partner delivery stations.

Community Manager.

3 Likes