- Any new company will be exempted from paying Bonus for first 5 Years?
- if yes, and 6th year onwards if company is not paying the bonus, it will be adjusted and shown as monthly bonus paid by revising the pay structure.
- If pay structure is changed mentioning the Bonus include, do we need to issue a revised Salary annexure
- And will that Bonus attract the PF or ESIC deduction?
You can get some info from below details for your questions:
- Yes, but until if there are no profits for 5 years. Any year in 5years if company shows profits in Balance sheet, Bonus is applicable from that year.
- Pay structure should be revised if you pay Bonus either monthly or yearly.
- Yes, so that employees will be notified.