Christmas Contest :: Join the madness!

Hello Community Members,

"As promised, we are super excited to announce the first of its kind “Christmas Contest " and the theme is very simple, It’s Christmas :christmas_tree:. So join us on this amazing roller coaster madness and get a chance to win an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 500 making your Christmas special. :gift::tada:.”

Read more to know how to participate -

• Start Date - 18th December

• End Date - 25th December

• Result announcement - 26th December.

• Theme - Christmas

• How to participate - Take Pictures, Create Artwork, Make Videos, or Make a Reel based on the “Christmas” theme.

• Who can participate - All community members.

• How to make submissions - Participants need to mail the details at kaulin@greytip.com

• Winners - The top 3 submissions will receive INR 500 gift vouchers.

Don’t miss this amazing opportunity !!!

Community Manager.

7 Likes

Hello Community Members,

Don’t forget the Christmas contest is live and just a few more days left before the contest is closed for submissions. So don’t miss the chance and start submitting your details :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :christmas_tree:

Community Manager.

1 Like

Very excited… will share my work as well…

1 Like

@Kaulin hope you are fine now. I will share on 23rd as there will be Christmas Celebration in my office. :partying_face: :santa: :christmas_tree:

1 Like

:christmas_tree: Hurry! The Christmas contest is in full swing, but time is running out. Submit your details before 26th Dec for a chance to win fantastic prizes! Don’t miss out on the holiday fun! :santa::gift::trophy:

1 Like