Greytribe Quiz 2.0 Season 2 gift vouchers processed ! Happy Shopping!

Hello Winners, :star2:

We’re thrilled to share that your Amazon gift vouchers are on their way! :tada: Additionally, discounted Udemy courses will also be coming your way shortly :books:. Keep an eye on our community space for more details :eyes:. This is a great opportunity to acquire new skills and boost your profile’s visibility :rocket:. Happy learning and shopping! :shopping_cart::mortar_board:

download (22)

Community Manager.

8 Likes

Thanks @Kaulin for the motivating quiz contest.

1 Like

@Kaulin

Greetings of the Day !!

Thank you for the Gift Voucher. It is received.
Regards
Nisha Patel

1 Like

Thanks for the Amazon Gift voucher…Really you surprised us…

1 Like

Happy Morning ! @Kaulin

Thank you for the Gift Voucher. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Kaulin and team. Received the gift voucher. Keep the amazin quizes coming. Its a good learning experience also.

1 Like

Good morning Kaulin. Regret to inform you that I have not received my gift voucher for Season2 Quiz 2.0.

My email id : nithyas@cognethro.com

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi Kaulin,

Thank you for the Gift Voucher.

1 Like

Hey @C0025 ,

I have resent it. Kindly check.

Community Manager.

@Kaulin I have received Amazone Gift voucher …Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi Kaulin. Regret to inform you that I have not received my gift voucher for Season2 Quiz 2.0.

My email id : rohitjha@safeguardglobal.com

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hey @rohitjha ,

Apologies but I couldn’t find your name in the winners list. Can you recheck on the same and let me know in case I am missing it?

Community Manager.

Thank you… Gerytribe team… :pray:
Received the gift voucher… :+1:
Congratulations to all the winners… :bouquet:

1 Like

Hi,

I didn’t received it.

image001.png

1 Like

Hey @Selvi_mrs ,

Apologies for the confusion but I am not able to locate your name in the winners list. Can you confirm whether you have participated in the September quiz. In case you have, I would request you to kindly take screenshots of all the submissions from all 5 days and send them to me at Kaulin@greytip.com. Incase you come out as a winner, I will process your gift voucher.

Hope that helps.

Community Manager.