Employee referral bonus scheme

Hi,

Looking for information on employee referral bonus schemes.

What are the rules to be mandatorily followed? What are the current referral amounts for various experience level of employees hired?

2 Likes

For fresher level candidate we pay 4000/- and for any experienced level it is 5000/- and we pay it lumpsump after completion of 6 months of the new joiner provided both (new joiner and referrer) are on the payroll of the company on the payable date.

2 Likes

Hi,

Any fresher, we pay 4k to fresher and upto 5 years experience. 7k to 5-10 years experience and 10k to 10+ years experience. But, not to the Joiner, only the existing employee who referred. The amount will be credited along with salary after 3 months of joining.

Regards,
Aprajita

2 Likes

There are no rules as such that needs to be followed. But it’s the way in which you bring employees quick and in trusted manner.

Usually some companies say 3 months period after which an employee is joined referrals will be paid.

Can be customised as per your wish. But there are no max or min limit for these activities.

But all these are subjective to tax!

1 Like

Hi Aprajita,

thanks for your information, May i know you are belong to which industry.
Im working for ITES Sector and had a plan to revamp the Referral bonus.

hence your information is more helpful for me.

Regards.
Jhansi
HR - Assistant Manager

1 Like

HiDeepti,

thanks for your information, May i know you are belong to which industry ? I’m working for ITES Sector and had a plan to revamp the Referral bonus.

hence your information is more helpful for me.

Regards.
Jhansi
HR - Assistant Manager

1 Like

Hi,

I work in eLearning domain.

1 Like

Yes, I work in an IT company.

1 Like