Define the types of leave, eligibility and processes for all employees in your organization.
The primary objective of introducing Leave policy is to ensure employees are provided with a reasonable and regular amount of rest and recreation away from work. Some types of leaves are introduced for personal emergencies. This policy is a guideline for all employees to follow and explains the types of leaves available, the eligibility and procedure to avail leaves. This policy template is available for download in Word format.
- Explain the different kinds of leave
- Define the criteria & process for applying leave
- Create an approval mechanism
- Specify actions for uninformed leave & management responsibility
In just a few minutes you will be able to set up a policy that covers most of the necessary information required. This policy covers rules to be followed with respect to:
- Requirement of Leaves
- Planning of activity
- Loss of pay, abscondment and actions
- Attendance records and lots more…
Disclaimer : This template is meant to provide general guidelines and should be used as a reference. This is not a legal document. greytHR will not assume any legal liability that may arise from the use of this template.
For more policy or letter templates, visit here