Greytribe Quiz 2.0 gift vouchers processed!

Hi Kaulin,

I’ve not received any email regarding voucher this month, usually each month i’m getting,

Please verify or just reply on the voucher sent email.

1 Like

Hey @Surajsingh ,

I can see that the voucher is processed and sent it once again to you. Also sharing the snap of the transaction,

Rs 350.00 surajsinghkirola@safeguardglobal.com Scheduled on: 29 August 2023

Hope that helps.

Community Manager.

In the attached pdf all the screenshots.

Greythr.pdf (1.3 MB)

1 Like

Can you please confirm.

1 Like

Thanks @Nima ,

Will evaluate and get back to you shortly.

Hope that helps.

Community Manager.

Hi,

I haven’t received the voucher yet for the Quiz programme

I also got the name approved

1 Like

Hey @uma.selvam ,

Kindly note that you have scored 11 correct answers and as per the criteria you will be receiving 50% discounted Udemy course coupon from our end. We are right now in the process of generating the coupons for all our you and this will be shared with you in a couple of days. To know more about the winning criteria I would like you to refer to this link.

Hope that helps.

Community Manager.

Hey @Nima ,

I have evaluated the responses and you have scored 20/20 hence I have processed your INR 350 Amazon gift voucher. Sharing the details here for your reference. Kindly check and let me know in case you find any difficulty regarding the same.

Rs 350.00 nima01011970@gmail.com Scheduled for: 29 August 2023

Community Manager.

DEar Sir,

My name is there in the winners list but still i have not received the voucher
image.png

Regards
Yassar

1 Like

Hey @yassar786687,

I will be processing your Udemy discounted gift coupon by today. In some time you will receive the same.

Hope that helps.

Community Manager.

Hi,

I am not the right person and not an employee of GreyHR.

image001.png

1 Like

Hey @sureshbabu ,

The quiz is open for all and in case you participate and win, then you will also get a chance to get exciting gifts and rewards. The next quiz starts from 11th Sept and will be there from Monday - Friday.

Hope that clarifies your doubts.

Community Manager.