How do I prepare for HR (Personal) interview? Please give me some tips.
Know Youself by answering these questions:
- What are your accomplishments?
- What is your dream profession?
- Your hobbies?
- Who are your role models?
- What are the things that you love to do?
- What skills you have?
- Tell me about incidents that reflect your skills?
Prepare yourself for
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should I hire you?
Questions touching pain points:
- Why your marks are less in X/Y/Z?
- Why you didn’t got a job even after 1 year after graduation?
- Which is your most painful day of life?
- Why you didn’t got placed till now?
Questions that checks your attitude:
- Tell me something about yourself that is not in your resume.
- Why you want to join us?
- What you did this morning before coming for this Interview?
- What would you do if we ask you to lie for helping the company earn millions?
- What are your core values?
- What will you do if you are not selected?
Question that have surprise elements in them:
- Oh…great, your hobby is singing. Can you sing your favourite song for us now?
- Will you go a date with an old man like me?
- What is your opinion about Any current Topic which is sensitive?
- We like you but you don’t have any credential to showcase that you’re better than the other candidates whom we interviewed. Why should we hire you?
You can send me A2A for these or any other HR Interview Question and if many people are interested, I’ll take out time to answer them. You can check my Quora Blog- Career Consultant for Interview tips and tricks.