How to claim HRA exemption in your return?

Forgot to submit rent receipts to your employer on time? Don’t worry! If you live on rent and have made rent payments you can claim deduction on House Rent Allowance at the time of filing your return.
All you need is your rent receipts and PAN of your landlord (where rent payments are more than Rs 1,00,000 per annum).

Powered by | India's No.1 Payroll and HR Software.
9000+ Clients
150 Cities
10 Lakh+ Users