Incorrect PAN, mismatch in TDS and Form 26AS


Scenario- TDS deducted and deposited under wrong PAN by employer. So TDS not be reflected in Form 26AS.
What is the process to claim TDS for employee?
How to correct the PAN number mistake?



You can download the console file and update the PAN number and resubmit.

Thanks and Regards

Natarajan S


adding as well, When deductor deposits TDS under some wrong PAN, he has to make correction in the statement for PAN. In some cases, online PAN correction can also be made. Assessee can claim TDS in Income-tax return after that PAN correction.

1 Like
Powered by | India's No.1 Payroll and HR Software.
10,000+ Clients
150 Cities
1.3+ Million Users