Recruitment Firm/Consultant

Hello,

I would like have some contacts of Recruitment Firm/Consultant who works on our recruitment accurately for Pan India.

7 Likes

Hi Devika,

Connect with soumya.s@siebrains.com, working in reputed recruitment firm.

5 Likes

Hi,
This is Nishesh from Patna. Please contact me @8294309606. I work as an HR consultant in my free time with the name “Shree HR and Commerce Services”.

5 Likes

Hi Devika,

Please connect with akash@veahconsulting.com

Its a startup who will help you find resources at optimal cost. You can use my name as reference.

5 Likes

Thank you for your information, will get in touch.

4 Likes

Hi Nithesh,

Thank you for your information, will get in touch.

4 Likes

Hi Nagarjuna,

Thank you for your information, will take your reference and get in touch with them.

4 Likes

Hello,

Warm Greetings!!!

I take a great pleasure to introduce Sorties Technology Pvt Ltd (Sorties). Sorties is a company committed to the advancement of HR Solutions to growing, regarding services and strengths please find enclosed Sorties Deck and brief write-up.

While developing the finest Recruitment Services Company in India, offering innovative, world class solutions to our customers - Sorties is marching ahead! We are determined to strategically grow from our existing Domestic operations in Bangalore and Hyderabad with work force of 300+ contractors to a wider spectrum of operations in Domestic. Last but not the least; Sorties is committed to emerge as the Most Preferred Employer within our Industry, in times ahead and fast-growing firm in the field of Product development, Human Resources and IT Consulting.

Sorties is focused solely on enhancing the performance of your organization by providing our services in Staffing. We do this by leveraging our very best in talent, tools, and processes in Human Resources.

Sorties has delivered hundreds of solutions to satisfied customers at Global 1000 and mid-market organizations. Our team of experts comprises senior experienced professionals having multi-disciplinary exposure. We have reputed clientele of leading industries, corporate sector and other business houses. We have proven records in Contract, Fulltime, Managed Services, HTD & Bidding projects.

Sorties is one of leading vendor of Accenture, DXC, Synechron, Persistent, Cigniti, CTS, DXC, Wipro Technologies and Mphasis to name few. With a view to expand our network in different parts of India and abroad, we intend to elicit your cooperation to represent us as Business Partner in your area on terms and conditions to be mutually agreed. This will be mutually advantageous.

Our strengths and experience will benefit your business wherever it operates. You’ll find that your staffing success is not just our business - it’s our promise. Our key strengths and values include.

Respected company built on ethics, values and integrity.

Developing our own product to make your recruitment process easier and soon we will be CMMI Level 3.

Over 300+ Contractors working on our payroll across clientele and deployed more than 650+ resources on permanent

ISO 9000 Certified processes

Professional Team of 45+ HR professionals and recruiters with 7500+ active candidate database

Strong focus on key verticals – IT, Telecom, Banking Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Engineering, Pharma, Construction, Retail, Education, etc.

Our Exceptional customer service, matching career opportunities and result-oriented approach to employment enables us to create the right fir for both our customers and candidates. Sorties is a problem solver - partnering with our customers to fulfil their staffing needs both on contract and permanent.

At Sorties we have established our Recruitment processes after evaluating them through various check mechanisms and are committed to work qualitatively establishing high performance standards. Our commitment has translated into execution of many successful projects in India and across various industries.

Looking forward to getting partnered and serve your esteemed corporate.

blocked.gif

(Attachment Sorties_Corporate Deck .pptx is missing)

5 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for the information about Sorties. Please share you email to get int touch for our requirements.

4 Likes