An Act to provide for regulation and control of training of Apprentices and for matters connected therewith.
- Form 2 - Report for the half year ending
- Form 3 - Notification of due completion
- Form 4 - Eligibility Certificate for appearing at All India Trade Test along with Assessment of the Apprentices
- Form 5 - Index card
- Form 6 - Record of progress of apprentice
- The act extends to the whole of India
- The provisions of this Act shall not apply to any area or to any industry in any area unless the Central Government by notification in the Official Gazette specifies that area or industry as an area or industry to which the said provisions shall apply with effect from such date as may be mentioned in the notification
If you have questions related to The Apprentices Act, ask below.