The Building & Other Construction Workers(Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service) Act,1996
An Act to regulate the employment and conditions of service of building and other construction workers and to provide for their safety, health and welfare measure and for other matter connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- Form 5 - Register for Overtime
- Form 6 - Register of Building Workers Employed by the Employer
- Form 7 - Muster Roll
- Form 8 - Register of Wages
- Form 10 - Register for Deductions for Damage or Loss
- Form 11 - Register of Fines
- Form 12 - Register of Advances
- Form 13 - Wage Book
- Form 14 - Service Certificate
- Form 15 - Annual Return
- Applicable to the whole of India.
- It applies to every establishment which employs, or had employed on any day of the preceding twelve months, 10 or more building workers in any building or other construction work.
Acts & Amendments