Hello Community Members,
Due to the Great Resignation, it has impacted almost every industry in 2022. Today, HR leaders are facing an inflection point – how do we attract, retain, and engage the talent they need to remain successful? HR departments are planning to lean into growing HR trends, like the digital transformation, mental health and employee wellbeing, people analytics, and workplace flexibility, to keep staff on board.
So here are some interesting trends which you can witness in 2022!
- Innovative ideas to steer through the Great Resignation Landscape.
- Planning Reskilling, Upskilling, and Flexible Development Opportunities.
- Raising interest for People Analytics And Automation.
- Workplace Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to stay ahead.
- Workplace Flexibility the new essential.
In near future we will see some new trends that are going to change the landscape of the HR domain from the traditional approach to the new digital world approach and this is going to make things exciting. Share your opinion in case you have seen/witnessed something new.