Transfer of Gratuity from one PSU to another

A permanent employee of a PSU (indirect employee) who has a bond period of two years applies through proper channel for a Fixed Term Employement and gets selected in another PSU. Resignation is applied before the probation period is completed and is relieved after notice period, thereby completing 1 yr 1 month of service. Meanwhile, without paying as per service agreement for non-completion of bond period, the bond is transferred to the new PSU. As per company’s leave policy earned leave is eligible only after confirmation. Since resignation acceptance process was in progress and other issues , employer did not confirm the employee.

In this case,

  1. Does the PSU have to transfer the period of gratuity to the new PSU ? The new role is on Fixed Term Employment?
  2. Are there any guidelines for the same?

Thanks in advance.