[30 Min Live Discussion with Expert] on ‘Employee Benefits Trends and Practices for 2023’; 3:30 to 4:00PM, March 10th, 2023

Data is everything isn’t it? It is the base point. If I am understanding the ques correctly, data is the chief focal point, without understanding market data or being able to derive solutions from data, you cannot design a successful benefits program

8 Likes

What are the tools and technologies that organizations should invest in for tracking the employee benefits programs?

7 Likes

More than tools I would suggest opting to partner with the right vendors/brokers in the market. This enables the company to participate in various benchmarking exercises like with Mercer, Aon etc. These help to understand the key trends and benefits programs

7 Likes

Which area should HR leaders focus the most on for providing benefits to the employees?

6 Likes

This depends on what the organization objectives are. It has to be assessed based on the goals of the company

6 Likes

How to overcome challenges such as employees leaving for bigger salary packages? What are the other benefits that we can introduce to retain those employees?

5 Likes

Employee benefits is a sea of opportunities, it is not restricted to only a few kinds of programs. There is tremendous scope to innovate and do things differently. You have to explore the market to understand what you want to add or subtract. ANd like I mentioned, company goals and long term vision are very crucial to align with what kind of benefit programs you want to launch

5 Likes

What are the initiatives that organizations should start to create a psychologically safe workplace?

4 Likes

Well I would suggest to focus more on mental health to begin with.

4 Likes

What are the key factors that SMEs should keep in mind while creating employee benefits packages?

3 Likes

To start with it will be cost, financial viability and to also focus on adhering to all compliance rules first.

4 Likes

What are some of the unique employee benefits you’ve come across and would recommend?

3 Likes

Also a one size fits all model does not work all the time

4 Likes

More companies are focussing on designing benefits packages around Diversity and inclusion - so things like fertility and gender related programs are becoming increasingly popular. As is the trend with focussing on health programs centred on mental health and well being

4 Likes

Thank you so much Ms. Soyirindhi ( especially for extending to address so many user queries after the scheduled session time) You are awesome!

It was very insightful, informative, and knowledgeable for all. It was indeed a great session on the abundance of employee benefits. Thank you for creating an amazing experience for our members.

Community members, in case there are any unanswered questions, please post them in the thread or in the community directly, and our experts will guide you with your doubts.

We are thankful to each and everyone who attended, liked, and viewed the session.

So, we are now coming to a close to this edition of LIVE discussion with the expert on the greytHR community. This thread will always be available for reference.

Closing now. See you in the next LIVE soon!

3 Likes

Thank you, my pleasure!

4 Likes

Thank you @soyirindhi , we will see you once again in another greytribe live.

Community Manager.

3 Likes