Can anyone help me with QPLC variable component in salary which will be paid out on a quarterly basis. How is it designed

Can anyone help me with QPLC variable component in salary which will be paid out on a quarterly basis. How is it designed

3 Likes

Hi @Kavitha

The QLPC is a format followed by some major companies for their employee welfare.

Individual Billability Linked Parameter: Based on the number of days unbilled in a quarter for billable resources. This would comprise of 100% of your QPLC amount. For a new joinee, the first 180 days will be exempt for calculating unbilled days.

Conclusion is QPLC is Quarterly Performance Linked Compensation which is part of your CTC but you are only entitled to receive it if you are billable in project otherwise this amount will get elapsed. It is paid out after the completion of quarter.

Readmore at: https://www.business-standard.com/article/technology/wipro-to-slash-variable-pay-by-half-109062700038_1.html

2 Likes

Curious to know , my friend recently quit Wipro. His Last date was in Feb 2021. He got QPLC for Q3 (Oct/Nov/Dec 2020) in Feb 2021 payroll. Will he be elgible for QPLC calculated only for 2 months of Jan2021/Feb2021 qplc in final settlement ?

Or for QPLC calculation person needs to be present for 3 months in payroll ?

ANy thoughts ?