[Expert Webinar] Employer's Guide to Statutory Compliance for COVID Affected Employees

Hello Attendee!

Do you know the employment laws and compliance for COVID-19 affected employees?

We heard you from our recent poll. We have an expert to answer all your questions.

Register to attend the Employer’s Guide to Statutory Compliance for COVID Affected Employees . Some of the topics you will be guided about :

• Covid affected employees and their leave policies.
  • Rights of an employee & Settlement/Termination Guide.
  • Consolidation of 44 Labour Laws in 4 new codes.
  • The Code of Social Security.

Register Here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3283657806423566095 :writing_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks team. Much needed webinar now. I have registered.

It will clear many many doubts on the new covid situation for employers and employees.

Looking forward to attending.

4 Likes

Hi Members,

The Free webinar on Employer’s Guide to Statutory Compliance for COVID Affected Employees begins at 3 PM today(19th May 2021).

Don’t miss out on this important session.

Register and Join the experts at 3 PM IST.

See you there!

3 Likes

Hi, How can I watch this sessions recorded video.

Thank you

3 Likes

plz share link to jojn

3 Likes

I am not able to join the session.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Dear Team,

Due to low internet Connection, I was not able to attend the Webinar. Please send me the Recorded Webinar.

Regards,
Pradip Rana

3 Likes

Hi All,

Sorry to hear that some of you couldn’t attend due to seats full or internet connection.

We will be sharing the presentation as well as video in a short while via email and will also post the same here.

2 Likes

Hi All,

In case anyone missed out on attending the session or wanted to listen to the webinar again, please watch it here:
Link: Employer’s Guide to Statutory Compliance for COVID Affected Employees - greytHR

If you have newer question please feel free to ask, we will be happy to help.

2 Likes