Performance Appraisal Policy
Define the process for regular assessment of employee performance and giving feedback.
Performance Appraisal is a very sensitive subject and an eagerly awaited exercise with a lot of expectations from both employees as well as the managers on how they have fared. It is vital to provide some standards and guidelines as to how the whole exercise must be conducted to the satisfaction of all stakeholders. This policy template is available for download in Word format.
- Define the parameters for setting achievable goals
- Create Reward and Recognition platforms
- Fix accountability for performance gaps
- Link Appraisal to Salary reviews and trainings
In just a few minutes you will be able to set up a policy that covers most of the necessary information required. This policy covers rules to be followed with respect to:
- The appraisal process
- Measurable parameters
- Easy compiling of statistics for salary review
- Empathetic and assertive comments during the appraisal process and lots more…
Disclaimer : This template is meant to provide general guidelines and should be used as a reference. This is not a legal document. greytHR will not assume any legal liability that may arise from the use of this template.
For more policy or letter templates, visit here