Hello Community Members,
Here we are on day 3 of the Greytribe Quiz. Utilize this opportunity to participate and win exciting rewards and gifts. Here are the quizzes for the day.
What doesn’t included in the scope of human resource management?
- a. Job analysis and design
- b. Motivation and communication
- c. Safety and health
- d. Structure and design
HRM differs from PM both in ____ and ____
- a. Definitions and functions
- b. Scope and orientation
- c. Functions and objectives
- d. None of the above
__________ is the process by which employers transfer routine or peripheral work to another organisation that specialises in that work and can perform it more efficiently.
- a. Farming out
- b. Production Management
- c. Compensation
- d. Outsourcing
Which company was awarded as the best employers in 2006 - 2007 by Hewitt?
- a. Agilent Tech
- b. ICICI Bank
- c. HCL
- d. Videocon
Guidelines and rules:
- Need to be an existing user or a new user needs to sign-up to participate.
- Contest will be open for 4 hours (From 10 am to 2 pm) (Monday to Friday) (Once a month).
- Every day 4 questions will be posted.
- Please use the vote option for your answers. If you post your answer in this post your answer will be considered null and void.
- Any submissions after 2 pm will be considered null and void
- Post-contest, results will be announced by the following Monday.
- Goodies/Vouchers whichever are selected for winners will be at the company’s sole discretion.