How to manage outsourced employee attendance through GreytHR?
A few qestions for better understanding
- You are talkng about employes those who are not in your payroll but people under staffing
- If the answer is Yes to 1, have you added these employees in greytHR?
- If you are providing self service access to these employees, web clock in and out can be tried. Mobile App can also be used to mark In and Out
My query is - if we add the outsourced employees in greytHR
- do we need to add the salary details?
- Will the attendance be clubbed together (payroll emp + outsourced)?
- Can we have separate attendance options?
If you are not processing salary of a set of employees, please do not include them in payroll. However managing their basic information, giving employee self service,use of help desk, attendance marking etc., are up to the organization. Suggest raising a support ticket for expert opinion on individual organisational scenarios.
Thank you but what if at the organizational level only attendance module access can be granted just to capture their attendance and no other app features to be visible to outsourced employees. Can it be possible in GT??
thank you for the answer