POI rejection

I just wanted to understand that if a POI is rejected, how can a company employee get reasons for rejection from GreyHR.

1 Like

Hey @ritesh.mathur ,

In case an employee’s POI is rejected, the admin who is evaluating the POI has the option to share the remark. You can find the option on the same page down below. Check it out. Incase you don’t find the same, do let us know.

The same remark will be triggered to the employee as a reason for his rejected POI.

Hope this helps.

Community Manager.

Thanks for your reply.

The remark in my case was “Not allowed” and I have no idea what the reason is.

I believe employee should get a chance to know the reason so that POI can be resubmitted for consideration.

Also I only received an email with Form 12BB mentioning that my POI has been reviewed. There was no separate email mentioning that a certain POI has been rejected.

Such issues lead to substantial loss of salary for employee, without them knowing the exact reason.

Hoping to get some help from this forum.

1 Like

Hey @ritesh.mathur ,

I have escalated the same with our product team. You can expect a revert soon.

Hope that helps.

Community Manager.

@ritesh.mathur ,

Admin has to mention the detailed reason while rejecting any line item POI. In this case admin has just mentioned not allowed. For more details as to why this was rejected, employee has to contact the POI reviewer to get the exact reason.
Note: Reason mentioned is not system generated message. If admin updates detailed remarks then it will reflect in form 12BB.
If you have more queries related to this, request you to raise a support ticket. Our integrated support team will assist you on this.

1 Like

Thanks.

I have not received any revert so far.
Issue is that edu loan is a good amount which reflects heavily on your tax statement. I received very less salary in Feb month.
Now I have been told that I can raise query in system only after March 15. And our salary is processed by march 209.
So even if issue is resolved I will have a lot of salary deduction in march month.
I

1 Like

Hey @ritesh.mathur ,

I have informed Mr. Avinash. He will look into it.

Community Manager.

@ritesh.mathur ,
This has to addressed by your payroll team.
Please take this up with them.

1 Like

Mr Avinash.
I am talking to my payroll team also. But if the POI is rejected by POI reviewer, is it not his/her responsibility to mention reason for rejection and ask for any specific document in case it is missing.

1 Like

Hey @ritesh.mathur ,

Yes, you are right. The POI reviewer is responsible for mentioning the reason for rejection and asking for any specific document in case it is missing. Your POI reviewer is your company’s team and not GreytHR. Please ask them with clear reasoning for the rejections.

Hope that clarifies your doubts.

Community Manager.

Kaulin,
Thanks for clarifying this. All this time, I was under the assumption that POI reviewer is GreyHR.
If that is the case , there is no need for employee to wait for the monthly window for raising support ticket with GreyHR as it should be handled within the company.
Thanks.

1 Like