Statutory records

List of registered to be maintained in TN Shops Act ( Compulsory )
The below register not updated in your system

unnamed (1)

unnamed (1)

2 Likes

Hi Shyamfoxibe.com,

Will it be possible to share the pdfs of these documents - or if you can lead me where I can get them.

Thank you.

PDF Documents furnished below

I have got this form from another company so we need same for the our company

unnamed (1).png

FORM W (S&E Act) (1).pdf (21.1 KB)

FORM C (LWF Act) (1).pdf (18.1 KB)

FORM X (S&E Act) (1).pdf (21.6 KB)

FORM T (S&E Act) (1).pdf (163 KB)

FORM U (S&E Act) (1).pdf (60.1 KB)

FORM V (S&E Act) (1).pdf (20.8 KB)

FORM D (ER Act) (1).pdf (21.2 KB)

FORM 1 (SA Act) (1).pdf (15.7 KB)

FORM B (LWF Act) (1).pdf (10.6 KB)

FORM IV (MW Act) (1).pdf (16.8 KB)

1 Like

Hi @Ludy

As pe the above mail, I have attaching the statutory records which i need for TN Shops & Establishments
unnamed (1).png

2 Likes

Hi @shyamfoxibe.com,

Thanks for the email. Could you please send me a similar mail regarding S&CE in Kerala also…

Thanks & Regards

Anand Christopher

Chief Mentor

www.payof.in

Facebook Instagram

Stay Safe … Stay Compliant …

1 Like

Hi @shyamfoxibe.com, can you please give the list of forms and mandates for S&CE Karnataka as well.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi I got an information that
With Effective from Dec 2022 Employees who’s age >= 65 and location is Tamilnadu - PT will not be deducted.
Is there any government notification from TN government regarding this. Kindly share

1 Like

thank you Shyamfoxibe :blush:

1 Like

Here is the S&E ready reckoner with summary and complete details of state rules.

As there were queries on Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, sharing individual pages as well. Please do refer.

2 Likes

Hi,
Could you please share the list of forms to submit returns under Telangana Shops & Establishment Act.
Is it mandatory to form a POSH Policy for Pvt. Ltd company(FMCG) and the sales team will be out of office daily only?

1 Like

Hi,

i’m from TN not kerala

1 Like

Hi,

Please confirm whether we need to maintain all the Registers manually or we can keep it as soft copy for Tamil nadu Shops and Establishment…

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Can anyone send me A Brief Guidance on Various Tax Savings Investments for FY 2022-2023 please.

1 Like