What all new activities we can introduce to make employee Stress Free in this pandemic covid-19 situation?

Hi All,

Good Afternoon!

What all new activities we can introduce to make employee Stress Free in this pandemic covid-19 situation? Please do help me by sharing few thoughts.

Thanks & Regards,
Raya Purushotham

2 Likes

Hi @raya88

Definitely a lot and a lot of face calls, like virtual get-togethers - can be for any reason, likely B’day - R&R - team celebration - Fortnight get together with leadership, etc.,

Bring in external people like yoga teachers or stress relievers and have a virtual session.

Arrange for a family calls with employees are some from my end.

But defintitely a meeting with the leadership team once in 15 days virtually & they explaning situtaion and business will help.

1 Like

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your inputs, please do share if you know any consultants who can provide speech sessions .

1 Like

Hi Raya,

Let me know if you are planning to conduct any yoga session for stress relieve or looking out for any specific in yoga, I can refer the yoga teacher who had taken virtual session in our office as well.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Riya,

I agree with the above mentioned ideas to stress buster. Since this is pandemic time we as HR team should try to reach all employee via virtually department wise and need to talk about their concerns. If some one not ok to talk publicly then make a separate call to understand their concern and put it in management notice and try to help.

Help let me be monetary, mental or physical. By doing this employee will be having confidence that my company will be their with me in any situation.

This is as per me.

1 Like