EPS transfer issues

Hi Folks,

I have been EPS member in Org A (Trust) & Org B (EPFO Bangalore) and I did PF transfer by filling Form 13 on 2022 from Org A to B,it was done and I could see the PF amount in the passbook. Now, I have joined new company Org C(EPFO Hyderabad) when I initiated PF transfer claim from Org B (EPFO Bangalore) to Org C(EPFO Hyderabad) it has been rejected saying EPS details are not available with Org B (EPFO Bangalore) and EPFO authorities have clarified saying "no transfer in EPS service received from previous service. Hence the member may please be advised to transfer the previous EPS details to PF number (EPFO Bangalore).

When I checked with Org A (Trust) they’re saying to check with respective EPFO since EPS details are being managed by EPFO. Now I have raised PF grievance to the EPFO for checking the details on EPS amount.

Could someone please help me on this issue ? Why is it EPS details hasn’t been transferred from Org A (Trust) to Org B (EPFO Bangalore) when I did Form 13 PF transfer and how I can now initiate EPS transfer ?

1 Like

Its better.to get right response from org.AB C through RTI. File RTI application and you should get response within 14 to 30 days. Then proceed accordingly.else you will be running around wasting your time and effort

2 Likes

Live Session on EPF Transfer: You can either attend the live session or watch the recorded session on YouTube.

1 Like

Hi @vikashbtpl,

Please share the link before the meeting starts.

1 Like

Hi @DURAI ,

I think the event is over. @vikashbtpl Incase you have any recording or something. That would be really useful.

Community Manager.

Please follow the youtube link.

1 Like