THE MATERNITY BENEFIT ACT, 1961-
An Act to regulate the employment of women in certain establishments for certain periods before and after childbirth and to provide for maternity benefit and certain other benefits.
Key Points discussed under the Act are:
- Short Title, Extent And Commencement.
- Application & Eligibility under Maternity Benefit Act.
- Key Amendments Introduced In The Maternity Benefit Amendment Act.
- Other benefits and Non cash benefits under Maternity Benefit Act .
- Differentials between Benefits under Maternity Benefit Act & Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Act 2017 .
- Forfeiture Of Maternity Benefit & Penalty under Maternity Benefit Act.
greythrwebinarmaternitybenefitact.pdf (500.5 KB)