An Act to regulate the employment of women in certain establishment for certain period before and after child-birth and to provide for maternity benefit and certain other benefits.
- Abstract of the Maternity Benefit Act
- Notice Under Sec 6 of the Act
- Form of Receipt of Maternity Benefit
- Form A - Muster Roll
- Form G - Appeal to Competent Authority
- Form H - Complaint to Inspector
- Form I - Complaint to Inspector by Nominee
- Annual Return
- Form 22 - Maternity Benefit - Claim for Benefit
- Form 20 - Maternity Benefit - Certificate of Pregnancy
- Form 19 - Maternity Benefit - Notice of Pregnancy
- Extends to the whole of India.
- Applicable to mines, factories, plantations, shops and commercial establishments.
- For a woman employed, whether directly or through any agency, for wages in any establishment.
If you have questions related to The Maternity Benefit Act, ask here.