Does anyone know any contacts who will help us to file the POSH Annual returns?
It will be very helpful
Plz explain abt POSH. Is it mandatory?
Yes, it is mandatory as per Labour law.
Ok Sir. Good you please explain in detail.
There is a format for filing POSH annual returns, meanwhile do you have a POSH Committee in your organization and do you conduct regular awareness sessions to all the employees?
Probably, you can engage/outsource this to an external consultants.
Yes, we have a POSH committee and we conduct regular awareness sessions for all Employees.
Can u share the format for Filing POSHannual returns.
The format will be as follows, which we used to submit our annual returns filing:
On the Company’s Letterhead:
Ref: XXXX/ADMN/2021-22/9999 <File reference, as per your format>
To Date: 08th December 2021
The Deputy Labour Commissioner
Department of Labour
Karnataka Labour Institute Building
Manjunath Nagar, Bagalakunte,
Bangalore – 560 073
Annual Report for the Year – 2021, under “Section 21, Rule 14 of Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act-2013
Kindly find below the annual report for the year 2021, with respect to the complaints received, disposed of, and pending under “The Sexual Harassment at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act-2013
Thank you so much Satya.
When you mean mandatory, so all establishments must submit it?
Can you please share the article of the labor law mandating it.
I found this link super useful…
Thank you Arshamercy.
I am now on the process of drafting the POSH policy, may I know if where shall the reporting to the police come in?
Thank you in advance
Can anyone from greythr team reply here please…thank you
Please find below the information for your reference.
- Whenever required, forward the complaint to the police.
- The police are duty bound to register a sexual harassment case forwarded by the ICC within seven days under Section 509 of the Indian Penal Code (2) or other provisions of the criminal law.
- The Committee may also forward the complaint to the police when a settlement is agreed upon between the parties but the respondent fails to comply with the condition(s) of the settlement.
Sharing a few ready references
- Act/Rule Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act
- Anti-sexual harassment policy Anti-sexual harassment policy template
- Sexual Harassment complaint form Download Sexual Harassment Complaint Form | greytHR
- POST implementation and yearly evaluation form POSH Implementation and Yearly Evaluation Template | greytHR