Posh Enforcement

Hello there,

Can you please help me when was POSH being enforced & implemented in India.

2 Likes

Hi @Payal,

The act was passed in 2013. The Act came into force on 9 December 2013.

Hope this helps.

Community Manager.

hi Kaulin,

I can take a session on POSH if required.

Regards,
Geeta

1 Like

Hi,

Could you please help with the POSH PPT.

Regards,

Aftab

1 Like

this would be helpful

1 Like

Hi Kulin,

Request to share the recorded session and PPT @ POSH.

Regards
Jitendra singh

1 Like

Hello All,

As of now, we don’t have a PPT but we do have the video recording from the webinar. Sending that for everyone’s reference.

Hope this helps.

Community Manager.

3 Likes

one may make their own ppt. sharing the link with all the information. Each section in this Act can be one slide to cover all the points.

Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013| National Portal of India

Regards,
Geeta

2 Likes

Hi Kualin,

Request to share the recorded session and PPT @ POSH

1 Like

Hey @Anjali2291 .

Have shared the video above. Kindly refer to the same.

Incase of any concerns do let me know.

Community Manager.

1 Like

Hi Payal and other community members,

PoSH was recommended by the reported Supreme Court Judgment in the case Vishaka Vs State of Rajasthan, in 1997. Before it could be enacted and passed as law, the Supreme Court guidelines laid down in the aforesaid judgment remained a precedent and directive to the employers.

The Act was passed in the year 2013 and considering the evolving work place scenarios this law is dynamically expanding and interpreted as per the contemporary situations and challenges faced.

Regards,
Bhuvana Anand

2 Likes

Hi Team,

I would like to know question related to Gratuity.

If an employee resigns from an org. and served 4 yrs 10 months. Is he eligible for gratuity?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Crystal Rodrigues

1 Like

Yes, the employee will be eligible as the eligibility criteria is 4 years and 8 months.

1 Like

Hi Team,

Can anybody share a PPT or record session on POSH ?

Regards
Janaki H C

1 Like

Hey @Janaki

Hope this helps.

Community Manager.

Hi,

We are having gratuity policy in LIC. Find the mail attachment shared from the LIC PNGS department. for your kind reference

Ram-Nath & Co. Pvt. Ltd. Mail - Gratuity Policy No _ 605001672, LIC id _ 527 - Gratuity Queries - Reg.pdf (146 KB)

1 Like

Hi

Any employee working for a uninterrupted period of 4 years and 240 days is eligible for Gratuity

1 Like

Is there any formal format to share the annual returns.

1 Like

Hello Mr.Kaulin,
What if any female employee is misusing the POSH Policy, what actions we can take?

Regards,
Sowjanya

2 Likes

Hi Sowjanya,

Do you have set members of the IC (Internal Complaints Committee), coz if you do, they are trained to handle situations like this.

As the word “misusing” must be well established before it can be labelled as that.

1 Like