The Employees’ State Insurance Scheme is an integrated measure of Social Insurance embodied in the Employees’ State Insurance Act. It aims to protect employees , as defined in the Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948, against the impact of incidences of sickness, maternity, disablement, and death due to employment injury and to provide medical care to the insured persons and their families.
- Form 01(A) - Form of Annual Information
- Employer Registration
- Employee Registration
- Form 1 - Declaration Form
- Form 2 - Addition/Deletion in Family Declaration
- Form 3 - Return of Declaration Form
- Form 6 - Register of Employees
- Form 9 - Claim for Sickness/ Temporary Disablement Benefit/Maternity Benefit
- Form 11 - Accident Book
- Form 12 - Accident Report
- Form14 - Claim for Permanent Disablement Benefit
- Form 15 - Claim Dependent Benefit
- Form16 - Claim for Periodical Payment of Dependent Benefits
- Form 19 - Claim for Maternity Benefit and notice of work
- Form 20 - Claim for Maternity Benefit by a Nominee
- Form 22 - Funeral Expense Claim
- Form 23 - Life Certificate for Permanent Disablement Benefit
- Form 24 - Declaration & Certificate for Dependent’s Benefit
- Form 13 - claim for Sickness or Temporary disablement or Maternity
- Form 21 - Maternity Benefit - Certificate of Expected Confinement
- Form 12A - claim for Maternity benefit for sickness
- Form 14 - Sickness or Temporary disablement or maternity benefit for sickness
- All States in India except for Nagaland, Manipur, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, and Mizoram.
- Applicable to Delhi, Chandigarh, and Puducherry.
- Applicable to non-seasonal factories employing 10 or more persons.
- The scheme has been extended to shops, hotels, restaurants, cinemas (including preview theatres), road-motor transport undertakings, and newspaper establishments employing 20* or more persons.
- The scheme has been extended to private medical and educational institutions employing 20* or more persons in certain States/UTs.
- The existing wage limit for coverage under the Act is Rs. 21,000/- per month ( w.e.f. 01.01.2017).
Acts & Amendments
If you have questions related to The Employees’ State Insurance Act,1948, ask here.