Top 3 winners of the new Greytribe Quiz 2.0 - Season 1 💥

Hello Community Members,

Hope you are doing well.

We have the top 3 winners of the brand new Greytribe Quiz 2.0 season 1 who will be receiving lucky goodie box. Kindly note that we had 8 participants scoring 20 out of 20 and hence we had to conduct a lucky draw. Here are the names of the top 3 winners this time. The rest of them will be getting Amazon gift vouchers of INR 350 per winner. + 50% discount on our best-selling Udemy courses.

Username Name Correct response
RashidaB RashidaB 20
Ruchi21 Ruchi 20
Manas1 Manas1 20

The other 5 will be receiving INR 350 + 50% discounted Udemy courses are -

Username Name Correct response
HRReliableGroup Nishesh Kumar Jha 20
CD00224 20
priti Preet 20
Daksh Daksh Singh 20
Yash1 Yash1 20

Don’t be disheartened in case you didn’t win the goodie box. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:. Keep participating and you will also get an opportunity to possess the amazing goodie box.

Note -

Requesting the top 3 winners to share their delivery addresses by mailing us at kaulin@greytip.com. Kindly note that you share the complete address without any mistakes as we won’t be able to re-deliver the goodie box in case of any error.

We would need the following details -

1. Full Name -
2. Contact Number -
3. Address -
4. Pin Code -

Come and join together to congratulate all the winners :slight_smile: :confetti_ball: :tada: :trophy: :medal_sports:

Keep participating and you can also get a chance to become the lucky one who can get the amazing goodie box. Stay tuned for our next Greytribe Quiz next month starting on 11th Sept 2023.

Community Manager.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!
My Mail Id- isabella@digivalsolutions.com

1 Like

Thanks for selecting me as the lucky draw winner in the Greythr quiz. It was a pleasant surprise and I am grateful for the chance to participate. Looking forward to more such activities in the future. Thank you!

1 Like

You are most welcome @RashidaB ,

Keep participating and winning.

Community Manager.

1 Like

@Kaulin
Thanks.
My mail-id is -
hr@reliablegroup.org.in

1 Like

Hi Kaulin,

By when our goodies will be delivered?

1 Like

Hey @Ruchi21 ,

It’s getting dispatched today so in a few more days you will have the goodie box in your hand. We will share the tracking code once I receive the same.

Hope that helps.

Community Manager.

Hi Kaulin,

I did not receive goodies box yet, could you please check and track it.

1 Like

Hey @Manas1 ,

I understand that its been dispatched. Let me check with the courier partner and I will update you on the same.

Hope that helps,

Community Manager.

Hi Kaulin,

Can i have an update on above.

1 Like

Hi Kaulin,

Could you please update me with the tracking id

1 Like