Hi Team, Are there any recommendation on the training programmes in post-COVID scenario - which should become mandatory for all employees when they join?
This question has wide scope for discussion, my thoughts are the following should be very important for any organisation,
- Training in a Social-distancing Workplace
- New Learning Strategies
- Embracing Virtual Training
- Training on Health and Wellness
Which are very common and need of the hour, to start the new work life.
Rightly said @Adarsh .
I found these points to add to previous discussion.
- New skills for the ‘distance economy’
- Rapidly identify the skills your recovery business model depends on
- Build employee skills critical to your new business model
- Launch tailored learning journeys to close critical skill gaps
- Start now, test rapidly, and iterate
- Act like a small company to have a big impact
- Protect learning budgets (or regret it later)
- Upskilling Need Of The Hour
- Problem Solving
- Cybersecurity Experts
- Communication Skills
- Cloud Computing.